TIER 4 UPDATE
Following instruction from The Scottish Government regarding Tier 4 restrictions The Great Western Auctions Ltd announce the following measures between 20th November and 11th December.
This auction will take place ONLINE ONLY and behind closed doors.
- BID ONLINE. Register with the saleroom.com and use their bidding platform. This will incur a 5% internet surcharge.
Online platforms allow us to be joined by thousands of bidders from all over the world. Auctioneers have been running online only auctions since March and they are highly successful.
- Leave a COMMISSION/ABSENTEE BID. This enables the auctioneer to bid on your behalf. Contact Great Western Auctions by email, telephone or use our online bidding form.
- Book a TELEPHONE BID (lots over £200). Telephone bids must be requested before 1pm the day before the auction. Book early as lines are limited. A covering bid can also be arranged.
- Viewing is online only.
- All items can be viewed digitally through the online catalogues on our website and on the saleroom.com.
- Our staff will be delighted to provide condition reports and additional images or video and information on request.
Contactless collection/deliveries will take place by appointment. Collections by Courier accepted.
PACKING AND POSTAGE:
We will continue to provide an in-house selective packing and postage service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• HOME VISITS – Our specialists are able to visit properties for valuations, assessments and arrangements for consignment to auction on instruction from Solicitors, Executors and Private Clients. All proper Health and Safety precautions will be discussed and agreed with clients prior to visit.
• ONLINE VALUATIONS can be requested on our Online Valuation Form.
• TELEPHONE the auction to speak to a specialist.
• CONTACTLESS DROP OFF to the auction can be arranged by appointment.
0141 954 1500