FURNITURE, ANTIQUES, COLLECTABLES & ART – TWO DAY AUCTION – WEDNESDAY 4TH & THURSDAY 5TH MAY 2022
Date: 4th-5th May 2022 Time: 10:00 Venue: GWA
DAY ONE – WEDNESDAY 4TH MAY 2022 – COMMENCES 10AM
FURNITURE 1-166 (no lots 167-199)
CERAMICS – 200-318
FANS – 319-345 (no lots 346-394)
SILVER & PLATE 395-462 (no lots 463-504)
COLLECTABLES 525-653 (no lots 654-674)
DAY TWO – THURSDAY 5TH MAY 2022 – COMMENCES 10AM
COSTUME JEWELLERY 766-826 (no lots 827-849)
PAINTINGS 850-914 (no lots 915-944)
CONTEMPORARY ART 945-987
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering and observe social distancing.
- To book a place on a SALE DAY, contact us on 0141 954 1500, or email email@example.com
- All items can be viewed digitally through the online catalogues on our website, EasyLive and on the saleroom.com.
Our staff will be delighted to provide condition reports, additional images, video and information on request.
*ALL BIDDERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER AS PREVIOUS PADDLE NUMBERS ARE NO LONGER VALID*
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, the following options are available:
- Leave a COMMISSION/ABSENTEE BID. This enables the auctioneer to bid on your behalf. Contact Great Western Auctions by email, telephone or use our online bidding form.
- BID ONLINE with EasyLive (3% surcharge on hammer or £3 flat rate) or the-saleroom.com (5% surcharge on hammer). Please register either site to use their online bidding platform.
- Book a TELEPHONE BID (lots over £200). Telephone bids must be requested before 1pm the day before the auction. Book early as lines are limited. A covering bid can also be arranged.
- PLEASE NOTE: AUTOBIDS LEFT ON THE CATALOGUE WILL INCUR A 3% SURCHARGE + VAT.
- ABSENTEE BIDS CAN STILL BE LEFT ON OUR ABSENTEE BIDDING FORM OR DIRECTLY WITH GWA -AND WILL NOT INCUR THIS ADDITIONAL 3% CHARGE.
All goods must be removed from the saleroom immediately or by arrangement within two days from the sale.
To protect staff and clients we are unable to take cash payments. Payment is accepted by bank transfer. Debit/credit cards are accepted when the card holder is present at the time of payment.
Buyer’s Premium is 24% + VAT (28.8% total)
PACKING AND POSTAGE:
We provide an in-house selective packing and postage service. Please request via your invoice or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW BIDDERS and refer to the payment section.View Catalogue