FURNITURE, ANTIQUES, COLLECTABLES & ART – TWO DAY AUCTION – WEDNESDAY 1ST & THURSDAY 2ND JUNE 2022
Date: 1st-2nd June 2022 Time: 10:00 Venue: GWA
DAY ONE – WEDNESDAY 1ST JUNE 2022 – COMMENCES 10AM
FURNITURE – 1-161 (no lots 162-199)
CERAMICS – 200-338 (no lots 339-349)
SILVER & PLATE 350-415
MUSIC – 416-429
COINS – 430-434
MILITARIA 493-512 (no lots 513-559)
DAY TWO – THURSDAY 2ND JUNE 2022 – COMMENCES 10AM
JEWELLERY 560-619 (no lots 620-659)
COSTUME JEWELLERY 660-709
PAINTINGS 710-804 (no lots 805-809)
CONTEMPORARY ART 810-859
*PLEASE NOTE THAT GREAT WESTERN AUCTIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY 3RD JUNE 2022*
- All items can be viewed digitally through the online catalogues on our website, EasyLive and on the saleroom.com.
Our staff will be delighted to provide condition reports, additional images, video and information on request.
*FROM JANUARY 2022 – ALL BIDDERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER AS PREVIOUS PADDLE NUMBERS ARE NO LONGER VALID*
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, the following options are available:
- Leave a COMMISSION/ABSENTEE BID. This enables the auctioneer to bid on your behalf. Contact Great Western Auctions by email, telephone or use our online bidding form.
- BID ONLINE with EasyLive (3% surcharge on hammer or £3 flat rate) or the-saleroom.com (5% surcharge on hammer). Please register either site to use their online bidding platform.
- Book a TELEPHONE BID (lots over £200). Telephone bids must be requested before 1pm the day before the auction. Book early as lines are limited. A covering bid can also be arranged.
- PLEASE NOTE: AUTOBIDS LEFT ON THE CATALOGUE WILL INCUR A 3% SURCHARGE + VAT.
- ABSENTEE BIDS CAN STILL BE LEFT ON OUR ABSENTEE BIDDING FORM OR DIRECTLY WITH GWA -AND WILL NOT INCUR THIS ADDITIONAL 3% CHARGE.
All goods must be removed from the saleroom immediately or by arrangement within two days from the sale.
To protect staff and clients we are unable to take cash payments. Payment is accepted by bank transfer. Debit/credit cards are accepted when the card holder is present at the time of payment.
Buyer’s Premium is 24% + VAT (28.8% total)
PACKING AND POSTAGE:
We provide an in-house selective packing and postage service. Please request via your invoice or email email@example.com
Please click here for IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW BIDDERS and refer to the payment section.View Catalogue