How to find us
From the East (Edinburgh, Stirling) and City Centre
• From the M8 take junction 19 onto the A814 Clydeside Expressway westbound, signposted towards Clydebank.
• Continue for about 2 ½ miles and at the first set of traffic lights at the end of Victoria Park, signposted for Whiteinch, turn left into Westland Drive, and continue until the T junction with Dumbarton Road
• We are diagonally opposite, just beside “Granny Gibbs” Public House.
• From Anniesland Cross Drive south along the A739 Crow Road. At the traffic ligts at Jordanhill Railway station, turn right into Southbrae Drive.
• Take the first left into Westbrae Drive
• Turn right into Westland Drive and through the mini roundabouts, continuing left to traffic lights.
• At lights go forward onto until you reach the T junction with Dumbarton Road. We are diagonally opposite, just beside “Granny Gibbs” Public House.
From the South and West
• Join the A739 Clyde Tunnel, accessible from the M8 junction 25 or Berryknowes Road.
• Stay in the left hand lane, then take the first exit towards Whiteinch and turn left onto Dumbarton Road.
• We are 3 blocks down on the left, adjacent to Palladium Place, just beside “Granny Gibbs” Public House, before the Esso/Tesco Express petrol station.
Public Transport Links Train and Underground:
The nearest train and underground station is at Partick where you can catch the buses below that go along Dumbarton Road.
Get off the bus at the Esso/Tesco Express petrol station in Whiteinch and we are the otherside of Granny Gibbs.
Number 2: Hope Street outside Central Station – St Vincent Street – Dumbarton Road
Number 3: Hope Street outside Central Station – St Vincent Street – Dumbarton Road
(All buses can be caught at Partick station)
Number 400: Partick Station – Whiteinch
For timetables please go to First Buses