FORTHCOMING AUCTIONS & EVENTS
Listed here are the upcoming auctions and GWA events.
FURNITURE & INTERIORS AUCTION WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY 2021
Date: 26th May 2021 Time: 10:00 Venue: GWA
WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY – COMMENCES 10AM
FURNITURE & INTERIORS AUCTION
Sale commences at 10am
Tuesday 25th: 10am-5pm
Wednesday 26th: 9am-10am
- To welcome the public back to our saleroom safely, numbers attending on sale days will be limited. All visitors are required to wear a face covering and observe social distancing.
- To book a place on a SALE DAY, contact us on 0141 954 1500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All items can be viewed digitally through the online catalogues on our website and on the saleroom.com.
Our staff will be delighted to provide condition reports, additional images, video and information on request.
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, the following options are available:
- Leave a COMMISSION/ABSENTEE BID. This enables the auctioneer to bid on your behalf. Contact Great Western Auctions by email, telephone or use our online bidding form.
- BID ONLINE. Register with the saleroom.com and use their bidding platform. Saleroom.com will charge 5% on hammer price for this facility.
- Book a TELEPHONE BID (lots over £200). Telephone bids must be requested before 1pm the day before the auction. Book early as lines are limited. A covering bid can also be arranged.
Contactless collection/deliveries will take place by appointment. Collections by Courier accepted.
All goods must be removed from the saleroom immediately or by arrangement within two days from the sale.
To protect staff and clients we are unable to take cash payments. Payment is accepted by bank transfer. Debit/credit cards are accepted when the card holder is present at the time of payment.
Buyer’s Premium is 24% + VAT (28.8% total)
PACKING AND POSTAGE:
We will continue to provide an in-house selective packing and postage service. Contact email@example.com
Please click here for IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW BIDDERS and refer to the payment section.